On this page, you will find recent media releases, some photographs of our operations and people. Further information, including ASX Announcements and Financial Reports, can be found here.
- Fire Trading Halt Ceases24 December, 2019
- KI Seaport modifications20 September, 2019
- EIS lodged: critical milestone for KI Seaport1 October, 2018
- Materials handling exclusivity agreement with Mitsui17 September, 2018
- Coastal study brings good news16 April, 2018
- Pontoon upgrade for KI Seaport11 March, 2018
- Geotechnical testing27 February, 2018
- KIPT woodchip agreement23 November, 2017
- KIPT Completes pontoon purchase1 October, 2017
- Glossy Black-Cockatoo program saved21 August, 2017
- DAC guidelines welcomed6 July, 2017
- KIPT opens office in Kingscote18 June, 2017
- Wharf to boost tourism28 March, 2017
- CBA Finance secured for Smith Bay Wharf12 March, 2017
- Smith Bay wharf a major project21 February, 2017
- Appointment of new director24 October, 2016
- Western KI housing24 October, 2016
- Acquisition of FIT estate and wharf application status21 October, 2016
- Plantation company releases 25m wharf design25 September, 2016
- Environmental work at Smith Bay14 August, 2016
- Director visit18 September, 2015
- Timber mill18 September, 2015
- KIPT’s new directors18 March, 2015
Misui's Kurokawa-san, Yamano-san, John Sergeant and Machida-san on a recent visit to KIPT's plantations
James Brook and David Wiltshire of Social and Ecological Assessment prepare to dive at Smith Bay, while doing the marine ecology assessment.
Graham Holdaway discussing forestry and the proposed wharf with farmers and private tree growers KI Field Day 2016
Shauna Black NED, John-Sergeant MD, Vicky Allinson Co. Sec, Greg Boulton AM NED, Paul McKenzie NE Chair, Graham Holdaway NED
In the new KIPT office, from left, directors Graham Holdaway, John Sergeant, Shauna Black, timber mill manager Stephen Connell and director Greg Boulton
From left, Robin Holmes, Barry Budarick, Brian Stewart, Allie Zubizarreta, Graham Holdaway, Stephen Connell, Claire Lillington.
Darian Schultz and Hugh Watters of PF Olsen with KIPT Managing Director Keith Lamb at the Incident Control Centre in Parndana on Saturday.
KIPT directors Shauna Black and John Sergeant, right, discuss the Forestry Field Day with Chris van de Merwe